Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Bay!






Yesterday was our niece Bay's 7th Birthday Party. For the first year she no longer wanted me to sit by her, she wanted her friend Mckenna to:) I knew the day was coming:( She had a "tiny party" where everything was tiny...it was at the gymastics place and Mick, I mean, Micah had a great time. I got to catch up with one of my best friends April so that was exciting too. She is famous now, she was in the movie The Blind Side, and if you haven't seen it you should...it is such a good movie and although April's part was small (one line:)) I pray that it opens doors for her future! Micah and Christian were the only two boys at the party but neither of them seemed to notice. Wendy took better pictures of the party because I was running my mouth...so hopefully I can get one of Micah and all the ladies...it was too cute.

No comments: