Saturday, January 2, 2010

Annual Visit

Krissy and I plus 2 kiddos apiece
Micah and Ellis had just eaten a brownie

Just us girls...plus my crazy hair
Aaron and the boys...Krissy got Micah to smile!

Every year my college roommate makes a record short visit on the way to or from visiting their fam. This time they actually came to the house and let the boys play. Our time together is always way too short but we are thankful with what we get! I told Krissy (my personal pet name that she loves) I would post again for the few pc girls that read my blog...I think the only person who is equally as bad at keeping in touch is Kristen. So far we seem to have multiplied every year...but I think we are both through with that for a little while!


2 comments:

Tracy Carson said...

So Fun!! Aaron and Kristen look just the same!

Rachel said...

So fun, glad you did! Hi Kristen and Aaron!! Miss you guys!