Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photoshoot Wednesday










Today has been a difficult day as Say J and Micah are conspiring against me. Say J isn't grumpy she just doesn't want to sleep and wants to eat alot. Micah on the other hand has been sweet til about 12 when I let him eat a pack of pez. I will NeVER let that happen again. NEVER. He refused to nap and had two to three meltdowns...one meltdown before the pez ingesting. BUT we did have some time with all this awakeness to take some pictures. Here are our attempts. Like all of you with two babies now still searching for that perfect sibling picture.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I LOVE the hairbow!!! And she really has your eyes...and Micah is looking very grown up!

The Kimmels said...

hahahaha. I love all the attempts! I wonder if I will ever get that perfect sibling picture when I have kids? I sure hope so! We need to talk Mick into buying you a faster camera. :)