Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So thankful!

This is a picture of Sadie Jane at her first (and only) softball game. She sported her purple flower for the panthers! Who won big and are headed to state in Columbus this weekend. We'll see if we are well and up for it then. After all Mick's hard work and the labor of love that Coaching is I will be so dissappointed to miss out on it. But our babies come first now, not other people's babies:)

As for Miss Sadie Jane I haven't said much about who she is. She is a true delight. She is a good baby and I know that after I type this she'll go psycho on me but I have to give God some praise for a sweet baby girl. She is such blessing and fits into our family perfectly. She loves Micah and already isn't phased by his outbursts and constant love and affection. Speaking of him...here comes Micah now...to be continued.

No comments: