Wednesday, October 28, 2009

oh dear, Jesus...

Micah had such a good day yesterday and today. He is starting to adjust I think and needing to show out less and less for more attention. We'll see if it lasts for the long haul. After much talk with other momma's I think Sadie Jane has reflux. She hasn't been herself since the night before we went to Columbus. Lots of spitting up and crying...like she's in pain. So the only appt I could get today is at 230. Micah's nap time is 2 or 230...and we are all going to the doctor solo. Holy moly...please help us Jesus. I hate that Micah has been so good and I am now setting him up for a good spankin' because I know the combo of doctor office and napneeding is too much for anyone to handle. So if you read this soon...pray hard. Also pray we figure out what is wrong with SJ and that we don't pick up the swine flu in the process!

No comments: