Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Momma's


So these are two random pictures...but they are part of our screen saver slide show and since we have the computer in the living room right now, Micah watches it like a movie. Whenever these pictures come up he always points out that Jenny and Nana are in these pictures even though you can't see their faces...he knows that it is them. Or at least I think that is each of them and he says so and who would argue with him about that! I say that because they have been in the background of all things Harper lately and they deserve a little credit for their selflessness.
I have a point to all of this randomness and it is to say thank you to my mom and Mick's mom for their own labor of love during my labor of birthing and raising my kiddos. They have been so good to me these first few weeks of Sadie Jane's life and I am so thankful. I mentioned previously my difficulty in asking for help...but I have had to have it this go round. I have at times had to ask both of them to help me and that is a very humbling experience. I hope to teach my two that my goal is to be Jesus to them as their Momma--and Nana and Jenny have done just that for me, Mick, Micah and Sadie Jane.
Jenny has been my nanny on Tuesday's carting Micah here and there and Nana so graciously traveled with me once we got to Columbus. They've cooked and cleaned and done more than I could ask and probably more than they should. So thanks for teaching me more about Jesus through your actions and I hope and pray I can do the same things for Sadie Jane and my daughter in law in the future. I love you both much!

No comments: