Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Go Panthers!

Tomorrow Mick heads out to Columbus for the Elite Eight Softball State Playoffs. This team has a really good chance of being State Champions and I hope that they pull it off! The girls just left our house where they rolled our one tree and saran wrapped everything else. Mick had to run to the store and I could hear them doing it but lucky for them I was nursing Sadie Jane and couldn't get up and scare them. Mick scared them off so they may be back later tonight...pictures to follow...Micah may not get to see it since Mick has to clean it up before he leaves. We are still undecided on whether we'll make the trip. It is quite hard to decide what to do. Either way I will be posting how they do and either way the season will be over on Saturday. Thank you Jesus, I need my husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you!!! Love, sissy

The Kimmels said...

awesome!!! Go Panthers! I bet Mick is so proud!!