Sunday, October 25, 2009

Punkin Patch













Last year we made a day of the whole pumpkin patch experience...this year, not so much. We went to a local church sale and just got the pictures we wanted and Micah never knew the difference. Maybe next year we'll head back for a hayride and all the hype:) We still had fun though and I think we actually took our first family picture of the four of us. Yippee! Micah has been a challenge today which is frustrating because I really wanted us to have a good day. Tonight we are having pizza and watching the Premiere of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Movie at 7. For those that have a toddler that loves this you would be excited too. Micah has yet to sit still for a whole "movie" so we'll see if Mickey the Mouse can work the magic. Happy Harvest to all of you and the inordinate pictures are mainly for Jenny...also Sadie Jane was asleep and not looking her best in her gender neutral outfit. I just can't handle her without some pink or purple:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great pictures! So sweet!
I think we might be able to make it to your house Sat now. Call me when you feel like socializing, and I will let you know our plan.

Sarah said...

Love these! Micah looks like such a big boy and a wonderful big brother! I need to plan to come visit SOON!!! Love you all! Kiss Micah and SJ for me :)

Summer said...

What a sweet family!!!