Friday, October 23, 2009

oh my goodness...

We made the trek to Cowumbus-that is how Micahbird says it...and so far it has been relatively good. We made it in the car all by ourselves and the kiddos both did great. Have I mentioned Sadie Jane is such a good girl! She is she is! Mick and the girls won both games yesterday and are guaranteed at least 3rd place in the state. Yahoo! So proud for them. Meanwhile Micah and Sadie Jane went to both games last night and loved it. I even saw some of one of the games and nursed during the second. Nana is here and helping out so much...which is why I am on the computer and she is in the room with the two sleeping babies. There is a momma and mother in law post coming soon. I forgot my camera though!!!! I can not be without it and am super disappointed about forgetting it. So I'll hopefully steal some pics for the blog when we get back. Just an update for the two people who were wondering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you again!!! Thanks for the update. Be sure to let us know how things go on Saturday. Good luck!! Sissy