Saturday, October 24, 2009

Proud and Tired


We just got home from Columbus and Mick's team lost this morning. They placed third in the state and Mick was very proud. The two teams that beat them were just very good so Mick wasn't terribly dissappointed. We get our Daddy back so I am not dissappointed at all:) Sorry, but that is the truth. Our first road trip was moderately enjoyable considering the circumstances of fussy baby (who could blame the girl), a wild 2 yr old, and a very tired Momma. (who is probably getting sick but still hoping it is just exhaustion.) Thanks to Nana or else we would have never left the hotel room. That's all for now...these are pics of the two with Mick once we got home since I was camaraless. Now for family time!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

I was thinking about you today. Wondering how you've been and keeping you in my prayers. I haven't heard from you and I asked Amy if she had...but she hadn't either...which made me worry. BUT you blogged! which, some how, lets me know you are ok. Hope to see you all soon. I can't believe how much SJ has changed in just a few weeks.
much love, Suzie
ps. Hope to see you on Halloween!! Still trying to figure things out...