Friday, October 2, 2009

quick update...
































How do you do a quick update on the entrance of a new life to this world? I have no idea but I will attempt it because time is limited:) I will just do a quick run down of the good and the bad and hopefully come back later and give you more info...or record more for myself.

The good:

healthy csection with no complications! Thank you Jesus!

Micah got to meet Sadie Jane 45 minutes before they decided that due to the swine flu NO children at all in the hospital.

Micah loves Sadie Jane and she loves him. It is the sweetest thing ever and makes me cry.

Mick has been amazing. Period the end.

The more kids you have the more you love your momma...and your motherinlaw.

I loved my nurses and they took such good care of me.

My friends have just loved on me through this even though I am still kind of out of it.

I am nursing without a nipple shield. You'd have to know why this is good:)

We love SJ she is sweet and fun and we are just in awe of God's mercy and grace.

The bad:

This csection dealt me a far worse hand and is still kicking my booty.

Micah does like a tantrum or two.

I am leaning on the anxious side. Please pray that in the name of Jesus I battle these blues away.

It is softball season.

Ok, I can't be short...I feel so incomplete but I needed to post some pictures. Mind you I didn't get to take the ones I wanted on delivery day because I was so sick. I am sure I'll make up for it soon enough.


9 comments:

The Kimmels said...

yay! You look great!! and Sadie Jane is even more beautiful the 2nd day. I will be in-touch about Sunday. Wait, does this mean you have the internet again or were you at your mom's? Love ya'll!!!

MissingMyIsaac said...

She is gorgeous Stephanie!! So glad you jumped on to post some pictures. NOW GET SOME REST!!! :)

xoxoxo

Maggie said...

she is beautiful! congrats!! praying for ya'll!

Kaye said...

so sweet! everyone looks great! how much did she weigh? she looks like a big girl (in a good way!). will still be praying for you!

EMU said...

Love this post! What a precious Sadie Jane you have. Love seeing all the pictures of everyone, especially Micah with his present from SJ! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations She is absolutely precious. Cant wait to meet her. Love ya, sissy

Anonymous said...

really... she is BEAUTIFUL. i know everyone has to say that, but i mean it!! :) congrats to you guys! enjoy your new little girl. know you're in a tough spot with a little one and a 2 year old. one day, the tantrums will end. that's what i'm telling myself at least. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable - love the hat with the big flower - too cute. So glad all went well and now you are home - Home is always the best place. You'll quickly get into a routine - and if you spoil Sadie Jane and Micah - SO WHAT - they'll still grow up to be good children and adults. Love you all and can't wait to hold her. mkm

Anonymous said...

Steph, she is gorgeous already (: i can't wait to see her and micah. i'll be praying for you guys. hope to see all of you soon.
Love you,
Jess & all the watts