Monday, June 28, 2010

Nine Months...No Way!!





I will say it again that I can not believe our sweet Sadie Jane is nine stinkin' months old today. These pictures are ones that I would never have taken because she has on some of Micah's old pj's but they are hard to come by when she is in 18 months ones. But the pictures turned out really cute and I didn't have a chance to take any today. It is funny that even in blue boys jammies she still looks like such a girl to me. I also wouldn't have backed that far away from her to take the pictures on the stairs. Ah hm. I know, that is me the overprotective momma. Sadie Jane continues to be a joy but she is going through a rough spell with the sleeping and being a little bit more of a particular girl. Here are some quick facts from the last month:
-She started waking up at one every night and wants to eat again!! Uggh.
-She doesn't really love baby food and has already started eating a few big girl foods, carrots, beans and of course my beloved goldfish:)
-She gave up the bottle in May after being sick for a long time. BUT Victory at church yesterday Mick got one down!!
-She loves to wave, baby girls got one trick and she wears it out.
-She does not like Sunday school at all. Not sure what we are going to do about that one.
-She just wants me when I am around. She can be so happy but then if I walk in she goes all whiny til I pick her up. Stinker!
-She loves Micah and wishes he would play with her. Although today he did give her a little lovin'.
-She still nurses SIX times a day if you include the midnight snack she has taken to liking. Plus cereal in the am, plus veggie at lunch and then dinner of fruit and veggie with some table food too! Sheesh!
-She can crawl at the speed of light and loves to cruise around and even lets go every now and then but so far her boots aren't made for walking and I am not upset.
-She has no teeth, still.
-She does this new smile that she squnches up her nose and eyes and smiles at you...something Micah does now when you take his picture.
-She is just like her Momma, she loves to dance (she has two tricks after all:)), her dance move is signature and I love it. I call it the Stevie Wonder...she just kinda does the snake back and forth. It is hilarious.
Ok, ok, enough already. The one other thing is how Sadie Jane seems to be staying a baby a little bit longer than Micah. There are so many differences and similarities between the two and I try not to compare. But I am happy to at least have a reference point this go round. Sadie Jane is growing up but I just feel like she is more babyish than I remember Micah being...maybe it is the cuddliness or the fact that she is still so compact:) I don't want to baby her too much but it is hard when you know it could be your last. I have a feeling I wont be through wrestling with this feeling til she walks down the aisle...ok, probably never.

6 comments:

MissingMyIsaac said...

What a sweet pea! Love the pics :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute. She looks alot like Micah in them. I wish she wasnt growing up so fast, but at the same time glad she is healthy and growing. Maybe she will get some teeth soon. love ya, sissy

EMU said...

I would never had noticed she was in boy pjs if you hadn't said something -- I was too busy looking at her precious face! What a cutie! :)

Sarah said...

I can't stop giggling about "I didn't take these pictures...obviously." She looks so cute in her brother's pjs!

Such a pretty girl!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! I could just eat her up!!! MK has seemed like much more of a baby. I wonder if it is because they are girls?? or the second???

Amy said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! You can soo see her personality coming out!! Sweet girl!