Monday, June 21, 2010

Heavy Heart...

Last week Heather checked she and Chase out of the facility she was enrolled in. I haven't talked to her since my last visit that just Micah and I went to visit with her and Chase. Details of the situation aren't really that important nor is it my business to share her business (at least not on here:)) I mainly share so you know not to send her things there anymore...and I would just ask you to pray for her and the baby. Her situation is hard no matter where she resides and I simply want to be apart of her life. It looks like she is cutting me out again and that makes me so sad. I have alot of other emotions too, but sadness is the most prominent. Heather sometimes reads my blog, so if she's reading I simply want her to know that I love her and am proud of the changes she has made for her life. I know it was hard being where she was and partly understand her wanting to leave. Again, no matter what choices she makes she'll always be my sister and I will always love her. The end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture, just wish things could be as good as they look. I know you love her and would do anything in the world for her and help her in any way possible. I still think deep down she loves you. sissy

Sarah said...

Love you and your family! Even though I don't know Heather! You are always in my prayers!

Can't wait to see you Thursday for some QT!

Heather said...

Steph,

Just got on the computer and decided to check your blog...I first want you to know that me and chase are doing good, we are living in douglasville with Shannon. I've talked to mom several times and I plan on keeping in touch with her on a regular basis. Please know that I love you and my decision to leave the rehab was only to better myself and to continue getting my life back on track. I wasnt happy anymore with the situation at the rehab( I will explain all that to you later) Anyways Dont think that Im shuttng you out of my life because that is never going to happen. I just didnt want to disapoint you anymore than I already have in the past. I love you and the last 2 months that Ive had you and the rest of the family supporting me has honestly meant more to me than I could ever explain.I just hope everyone can understand that Im happy and most importantly IM SOBER!!!I will be in touch with you soon!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!-Heather

Unknown said...

i will always being praying for all of you guys, if you guys need anything let me know!!