Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Family Weekend.








We had a fun weekend but it was pretty full and busy. Friday night was baby Rex's first birthday Pool Party. It was alot of fun and the kiddos loved getting in the pool. Sadie Jane sported a hairbow in the pool which made me smile of course. After we got home Micah decided to make his tonka truck a push toy. Meaning Mick should push him in it and they had such fun. Then Micah pushed Mick and nearly broke it. That is what the funny pictures are from.
The next day we had a shower for Mrs. Mann or my friend Erin whichever you like to call her with some supper club friends. I did not bring my camera for this one. But the story to tell is about Micah and Erin's little boy Barrett. Those two are two peas in a pod. Seriously they are like each others clones and Erin and I have discussed the fact numerous times that they talk, act, do the same things. They were the lone two at Aunt April's house and they went up to the playroom and got quiet. I jokingly said I better go make sure no one is jumping out the window and I go upstairs to check and lo and behold what have they done but opened a window with no screen and are dangling things out the window. Neither would fess up to opening it and they each blamed each other. Needless to say they stayed downstairs the rest of the shower.
Sunday we went to church and hung out as a family. The story of Sunday was that Miss Sadie Jane got kicked out of Sunday School. Baby girl cried and cried so much that they had to come get us. She was even doing that pitiful thing where she can't catch her breath. Sad. I don't know what her deal was...as soon as I got her she was fine. I hope it isn't really bad separation anxiety due to the fact that I NEVER leave her anymore. Not neccesarily my choice, just no opportunity to get a sitter etc.
I think Mick had a good father's day. He got a grill that I am possibly more excited about than he is...hee hee. He did get to watch baseball, nascar and golf all simultaneously so I think that was probably the better gift. Ok, so this post is a bit boring so I will stop.


No comments: