Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun with the Girls!!




This summer our friend Destiny has been home from college and we have all LOVED it. She has come over and babysat the kiddos for an hour or two and let me run errands or run with Aim, etc. It has been great. But it stunk that I couldn't hang out with her too. So yesterday after she watched the kiddos we went to the pool and her sister Devon came too. Sadie Jane loved Devon! We all had so much fun, unfortunately Micah is still in his don't take my picture unless it is my idea stage:( Boo hiss. Thanks Des! We love you. My sister and I had a few of the same babysitters when we were little and they are still special to us. I wanted my babies to have someone else other than family that they got used to hanging out with (especially Sadie Jane with her separation issue). It is so fun for me to come home and watch Micah talk to De--es. He somehow makes her nickname two syllables. So thankful for these fun summer days and to Mick for working his booty off at summer school so we can play at the pool.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So thankful for Des, too!!!!