Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rewind: Surprise!!!

The whole crew minus Justin's head and April...
there they are:)
Supper Club girls...didn't realize this til the picture...but everyone in this picture was either holding a baby or had one in their tummy except April!! I guess we should have called it the "Baby Making Club"
What would have been a great family picture except for Jenny doing who knows what?


Best friends...Love this girl!!
Amy and I with our boys. Can you spot Micah?
Sadie Jane and her Jenny.

More best friends:)
One of my favorites!
Chi chi and SayJ

The week before my birthday Mick and April threw me a surprise Birthday party for my thirtieth. I didn't have my camera...hence the surprise part. Finally April gave me some pictures so I had to post. I do not like going back like this but the pictures were really good:) And while I was suprised I got a hint of the party when a girl I don't see too often wished me happy birthday a week early when I was at the chicken house getting ready to go to April's for what I thought was a family date. I didn't know what was going on but I knew there must be something. And since we all know my semianxious personality I was super excited about the party but had a hard time showing it because I wasn't sure what was going on. It was a perfect party though, lots of family and lots of friends, kiddos and all just hanging out and talking. I did ask Mick if he knew about it when we got there, and he was a little offended since he helped plan it. But my friend April is so thoughtful that I knew she could have done it but was definitely thankful to my husband for orchestrating it too! Thanks again to my friends and family it was such great fun and now I've got the pictures to prove it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the picture of Micah with the mask on! Haha! I hate that I couldn't come to the surprise party-but I am so glad it went well and we were able to celebrate later that week!

Love you lots!

Amy said...

Love the pictures! So fun!!! Glad I could be a part of your birthday! Love you!

The Kimmels said...

ahhh. how fun! Sorry I missed it. So sweet of them to do that for you. REALLY not looking forward to my 30th. :(
Love you!!