Thursday, June 10, 2010

Keeping Busy.

Micah chose his very professional tennis outfit.
Ashleigh trying to escape my picture with Micah.
Too cool for tennis school. Paxton Bradley looking precious.
Micah and Pax working it.
Amy, Sadie Jane and I and our hula hoop.
Us with Rachel and Pax.
My sweet baby girl who did awesome at the courts!!

Yesterday we knew that Mick was finally coming home so we made as many plans as we could to make the day go faster. Aunt Amy got a tiny tots tennis class together for the boys so we took the boys there while we did cardio tennis with her mom and some other ladies. Sadie Jane sat in the stroller for most of it and did SOOO good. Amy and I lived at the tennis courts when we were babies so Amy's mom, Val, said it was about time we put a baby in the stroller and play:) As we got older Amy and I had our first lessons together at the Health Club around the age of Pax and Micah so it was only fitting we do the same with the boys. Micah didn't want to be in any pictures but he LOVED the lesson. The two girls that led it did a great job and Micah couldn't stop talking about it. I also actually enjoyed myself...something I never would've done with Micah but unbelievably I am mellowing in my older years. It's amazing what freedom comes with no longer being in your twenties. Hee hee. I didn't say I was mellow just better than I was before.
After tennis we came home and went to the pool again and then had the softball girls over for dinner. Finally Mick arrived home to a housefull of girls and Micah! We were so thankful to see him. So thankful that SayJ awakened twice in the night to see him again, but only wanted me. Boo hiss. One more antibiotic for this girl and then we are headed to the ENT. Pray she can kick this snotty nose and fluid ears.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My goal is to be able to wear those shorts like you and not scare small children! Maybe I need cardio tennis! :)

love the pictures! And y'all!!

Amy said...

That's fun! Thanks for posting those!!! I'll get mine up eventually:-) Love you