Friday, January 30, 2009

sorry.

So I tell lots of stories about Micah that are either funny or frustrating but rarely do we have a simply sweet moment. He is all boy and that is just that. But recently he has started to understand what saying sorry means. He has been forced to say it for a long time now...to get out of time out. But in the last three days he has injured me somehow accidentally and once I yelp he says "sorry" and then kisses whatever is hurt. Victories like this might be small but I am so excited that Micah is truly learning empathy. Thank you Jesus!

Also sorry that there aren't any pictures. I gotta get them on here.

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

we really did give birth to the same boy. hehe! i can say that as miller has gotten older, there are sweet moments and he has learned empathy and how to be loving. hang in there.