Tuesday, January 13, 2009

bad hair day worsens...











Micah was having a bad hair day when he woke up this morning. But jumping on the trampoline definitely took it to a new level. Just thought I'd share some fun and sunshine. Poor kid got a trampoline and it has been so rainy that all he gets to do is look at it from the window. But the sun was shining so we headed out to jump. Then Micah showed more interest in uprooting Mick's moodlighting under the trampoline for night jumping than he did for actually jumping on the thing. I had to beg him to get on, but after a while I had to DRAG him off. Fun, fun...

2 comments:

Maggie said...

so i def had a lot of catching up to do. i've been terrible about blogging and following. i so enjoy reading about the harper family :) hope you guys are feeling good as new. thank you for praying for me. you don't know how much it means. i will also remember your sister when i talk to Jesus. your true realness is right up my ally!

Erin said...

YOU WON ONE OF THE THREE BLOG MAKEOVERS!!!! Congratulations! Check out my blog to see the announcement and what to do.