Wednesday, January 7, 2009

potty talk

Those of you who know me well, know that potty talk isn't off limits for this girl. I have stomach issues and I am not afraid to voice it. I think I had to tell Mick on our second date, because I had to "go, go" before the date was over. Luckily with a boy that talk just comes naturally and Micah is no exception. Anytime someone(aka Mick) ((those that know me know that I don't poot,its too much of a gamble, sorry to those I have already grossed out...) poots or burps he immediately repeats "poot poot" then giggles. It has reinforced this action by us laughing, but you just can't help it. So last night Mick and I are sitting in bed doing our devotion and Micah had been kicking around in his bed for an hour not going to sleep. All of the sudden he gets real quiet, lets a big toot fly and then we hear him say "poot, poot" and laugh. Then not another sound, apparently the gas was keeping him awake and all was relieved after his loud toot.

4 comments:

Amy said...

that's funny!!!

Sarah :0) said...

pahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

haha. cute steph :]

Anonymous said...

Reference to the last post - you guys were sick - just kidding - you saw that the concern from the Eidson family was that you had our slide - which we gave you - but after that comment from Charlee - I forgot to say sorry for you guys being sick - I went to the doctor during planning - great man - 5 new drugs - life will be good for me in a few days - hope you guys are better - Not sure why all kids love to toot, but I guess the parent's might have an influence...
WENDY