Tuesday, January 13, 2009

peanut butter and the blues...




I let Micah try the pb in the pb&j finally. Because Mick was a little allergy boy growing up I have tried to protect Micahbird. But his menu keeps seeming limited and mundane so I thought we'd go ahead and jazz it up yesterday with some peanut butter. Micah actually loves butter, although he rarely gets it. But anytime he sees it he goes crazy begging for it. So when i mentioned he could eat some peanut butter all he heard was BUTTER! He was so excited and I was a little worried the lack of transfats in comparison would dissapoint him...but oh no he loves both butters and I am excited to add sandwiches to his lunchtime meals.

As far as the blues go I will keep that issue vague. Those of you who know me know that I am real to a fault and I find it hard to hide things or to "be vague". But in effort to keep some privacy I will just ask that you pray for my sister, me and my family. There are still hard things going on and I am continuing to be reminded that satan wants to use any situation to tear families apart but God is the ultimate healer and I know He's got bigger plans. Keep praying and I can't wait to share with you when He does His thing in different areas of my life! I keep promising Him to give Him all the glory, if He would just do what I want already! ( I know He doesn't work like that...but I thought I would be honest...)

No comments: