Saturday, January 3, 2009

She's Got What I Want


I am really close to my Great Aunt Dot on my dad's side. She can pretty much outrun, outthink, and outdo me at the ripe age of 85 or more. Aunt Dot stopped by two days ago and wanted to see Micah jump. Micah loves Dot and he kept saying "Dot, Jump, Dot, Jump!" The next thing I knew I turned around and there was Aunt Dot jumping on the trampoline! She is not a woman to argue with so I just encouraged her to be careful. Micah thought it was the greatest thing ever for his Dot to be on the trampoline with him. Thought some of you would want to see proof of this. I think we can safely say she will be our oldest jumper. When Mick questioned her about getting up there she did comment that she still cleans out her own gutters...what's a little trampoline jumping? I hope to have half of what she's got when I am her age!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mom and I can't believe that Aunt Dot is on there!!! How did she get up there???? That is awesome!!

beth ewing said...

go aunt dot! wow!