Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bay!


Bay with the microphone refusing to sing. A shocker to those who know her well.
April and I, it would appear that I woke up about 5 minutes before we got there, hello bags under the eyes! Oh well, April looks cute!
The boys, Mick was exceptionally excited to be there...I did fix Micah's hair at the hair do table so he didn't feel left out!


Some of the girls and the American Doll Bay got for her birthday.

Bay struttin it. She was surprisingly reserved.

Today is our niece Bay's 6th birthday. This was the first year that she had a real friend birthday and notsomuch the family kind. It was time for it but it is so hard to see her grow up so quickly. She had a "Rock Star" Party at a local girls store and we stopped by to see part of the festivities, it definitely wasn't a place for men or boys. They did the girls makeup and hair and then had them dance, sing and walk the runway. The runway was definitely my favorite; watching the little girls strut their stuff, then strike a pose just made me crack up. It also made me want to have the same birthday party for myself and my friends! I would have loved that when I was little, but I would definitely love it now!

2 comments:

Ginny Underwood said...

gu231953Bay is an absolute doll. I love having her in choir. I AM surprised that she refused to sing. Oh well, we all go through stages.
Ginny

beth ewing said...

looks like fun.