Sunday, July 3, 2011

My fish and their friends











Lots going on at our homefront right now. Predominately of the character-building, lesson-learning, patience-giving, prayer-driving, a little bit on the challenging area of the Harper household. But God still is who He says He is...no matter our circumstance. While things here are kind of stinkin' it up I thought I'd post some of the pictures of brighter days...literally to help me feel better. We've been having a great summer and enjoying so much time at our pool, with either the kiddos and I, every now and then Mick or Hayden, sometimes Taron, Jaxson and Maxsim and even Bay and Charlee Ray stopped by for a dip! It is awesome to watch SayJ this summer. Literally every time we go to the pool (and this is alot) she gains a new tool and gets braver and braver. It is awesome and scary at the same time. Today since Mick and I went together at the end I took her swimmies off (which she wouldn't even wear the first day we hit the pool this summer, now she wears them and swims) and let her swim under water. It was so much fun. We couldn't do anything like that with Micah because he had tubes so SadieJane will hopefully get a jumpstart on the swimming. All in all the pool is a sanctuary in the summer for us. There is no tv, there is exercise involved and they get along relatively well when water is involved.
If you think about it send a prayer up for us as little thing after little thing is mounting up...like I am sure it is for some of you as well. I'll save the Debbie Downer post for a cloudier day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sorry about whatever is going on. Praying for you guys.