Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome Sawyer!!



My dear friend Brittany had a sweet baby boy with NO drugs last week while we were on vacation. Actually two of my friends had babies while we were in Florida! How rude for them not to wait in the 100 degree heat til I got back. Suzie, the other new momma, had a much harder road at the delivery so I haven't overwhelmed her just quite yet with a visit but I hope to very soon:)
Brittany and I have become close friends over the last few years and you have seen pictures of her other son Rhett, since we've betrothed he and SadieJane, even though she could squash him sizewise. We are close friends for so many reasons but I find it the funniest that neither of us can remember how we became friends in the first place. We've known "of" each other for a long time but somehow became fast friends...but aren't sure how:) I love her so much and while a little (ok, a good bit) younger than me the Lord has used her mightily in my life and I am so thankful. We have tons of similarities but our differences are what makes us friends I think. (it seems that way with most of my friends) Her sincerity, go with the flow, trusttheLordness, makes her just what this girl needed in a friend. She is so go with the flow that she allowed me to bring my kiddos and me to see her two day old baby....a way that we are soooo different. She definitely brings balance to me. Here are a few pictures from our first meeting. Here comes the baby fever...
Congrats to the Hanes' family!!

No comments: