Friday, July 8, 2011

Baseball Birthday!










Hayden's 7th birthday was yesterday. As usual he spent the whole day with us and we did all the things he wanted to do. Chuck e Cheese. Pool. NO nap. Setting up for the party. Mick did another lawn ornamentation and I'll have to say it was pretty impressive. It looks like we've started a new tradition. It'll be hard to do My Little Pony, or Princesses though so he better keep practicing. We had a hitting contest, pitching contest, and a pie eating contest upon Haydee's request. It was a great day and he is growing up far too fast. He is with my parents now on his way to Orlando for some vacation. We will miss him alot. SadieJane woke up this morning asking for him! We had a lot of friends and family come out for the party but since I was overseeing the competitions I got very few pictures until everyone had already gone! Phooey! Nonetheless we are so thankful for those that came and made Hayden feel so special. Happy Day to my oldest nephew and almost baby!

No comments: