Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Beach Trip 2011














These are just some of my favorites from our annual beach trip with Mick's family. We had an overall great time...but I'll tell ya, sleepin' in twin beds with one baby in the closet and one in your bed will inevitably put a hurtin' on the healthiest of marriages. (No, not yours, I am sure you would've been fine, but some people...) I am so thankful that we got to go and that we ate well, played well and most importantly our kiddos got great time with their cousins and the in laws. I took a trip to target alone, ran a six miler, had ice cream almost every night (hence the 6 miles:)), watched both kiddos swim like fish, and loved seeing so much delight on my kiddos faces. We went back to the good ole Panty - maw City...as Mick got Micah to refer to it. While there was much fun in the sun going on I don't want you to be TOO envious, it wasn't all sunshine and roses, celebrating your 7th anniversary "I Love Lucy style" in twin beds will do that to ya. But the inlaws(Love you nana!) that graciously took us on the trip read my blog so I'll just leave it at that (10 people- 3 bedrooms, strong personalities, screaming children(children being SadieJane), you can use your imagination:)). I guess I didn't completely leave it at that...nevertheless so thankful that we even had a vacation!

No comments: