Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Great Pie Race

On your mark, get set...
GO!
I couldn't get that stuff down so I tried to disperse and distract my opponents.
CharleeRay was not to be distracted.
But Micah was an easy smooch.
The winner came down to experience and perseverance...Bay!
somehow she ended up with the cleanest plate and the cleanest face!!
Charlee Ray still working...don't tell her it is over.

We had the Eidson's, Harper's and Rutland's over for a cookout on the 4th. We had so. much. fun. with our family? Crazy, I know. We waited and waited to try to shoot fireworks. And yes, my husband was the one that people were cursing on facebook. During our timewasting we watched Bay and Charlee Ray do a pie eating contest at their house on Wendy's phone. It just so happened that I had some cool whip I needed to get rid of:) So I coordinated one with the kiddos. It was too funny. Wendy did a great job capturing the fun!! Bay and Charlee Ray are so good with our kiddos and we are so thankful to have family so close so that they can be close with their cousins.

No comments: