Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Ever Elusive Family Photo.

Micah is still looking at the big bull at Angelo's...I mean who wouldn't with the balls on that thing.
Now we are all looking but SadieJane's gone hoochiemomma with her shirt. And I feel the need to restrain Micah's foot.
Again with Micah needing restraint and SayJ lookin' squeezy peezy!
I guess the best one, but I've still got the death grip on the bird?
Micah with the belly showing and we all can see what SayJ is saying:)
And this my friends is the best of the best. I am not even putting up the worst ones. Oh to have a good family picture of the four of us, they are so hard to come by. It didn't help that my sweet nieces saddled up and posed with my sisterinlaw and brotherinlaw for some of the cutest family photo ops ever. Next year, I say, next year.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You make me laugh :-) I still LOVE your family, even if you can't get the perfect picture. Much love