Friday, July 29, 2011

My Sweet Little Namesake!

Sisters!!
Checking out little girls face...boy did she come out hun-ga-rrryyy.
Can't you see our bond already...
She's got my toes and my big eyes...
and my loud mouth too!

My sister, Heather gave birth today to a very sweet and beautiful baby girl. They named her Delilah Dianne. Dianne happens to be my middle name so I kind of think we are going to be tight. Heather did great as usual birthing a baby. Her body was obviously made better for it than mine. I got to witness the beauty of birth again and loved it. It is such a joy when you aren't the one in pain:) Sorry, Heather. Delilah was born today at 2:50, weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces and was 21 inches long! Baby girl and Momma are both doing really well and getting to know one another...it took all I had to leave her at the hospital, but they frown on stealing babies there.

No comments: