Friday, July 15, 2011

Cows and Cake, Playdates and Potty's!!









We have been having so much fun in the sun! We celebrated Cow Appreciation Day by going to see my Grandmama, Sissy and cousins. I wish I had gotten more pictures but the LaGrange chicken house had a real. live. cow. Love it. We then rushed back for Jaxson Oakley's Birthday Party. It was so much fun and I love that Micah has a friend so close in age with such an awesome family. Then over the weekend Aunt April agreed to let me housesit so we could enjoy her amenities and let me tell you we loved it. It is great inviting friends to something that isn't yours:) We took the Hanes', the Keatons' and the Dobbs'. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures til our last hooray there, but Amy and I took the most kiddos in our trip (including the one in her belly). Thanks to the Richs' for being so generous!! Lastly I need to write a whole post on sweet SayJ but bless her second childness heart. She is loving the potty and is in no way being trained but she will go anytime and loves to spend time there. She refuses to sit on any kind of kiddie potty so she is spreading her self pretty thin. Haha. All in all with all the joblessness my children remind me how fun life is job or no job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pool looks fabulous. Where is it located? Wish we had that in our neighborhood!