Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Little Gymnast.

It's been a rough couple of days for SadieJaner. She got her second fever of her life on Saturday. After a long day of deciding what to do...we went to the immediate care and found out that again the fever meant strep. Urgh. I hate that stuff. She was so pitiful and is doing much better now. Today was her first day of gymnastics. Mommy and me gymnastics. I do NOT remember it being that difficult with Micah:) Perhaps it was because both Mick and I were almost always available to man either side and round him up. SadieJane did not like being told what to do and she most definitely didn't like someone other than me telling her. Trouble. Micah decided to go try a different class while SayJ had hers and that backfired bigtime. He got upset during the class and came to me in tears when I got done with SadieJane. Ugh. A big cryfest from SadieJane during class and a big one from Micah afterwards. So what I got all excited about turned out not to be so exciting afterall. Better luck next week when Mick gets to partake in the wonderful "nastics".

No comments: