Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flea Market Finds



I forgot about these silly pictures and saw them when looking through and had to post. I love hairbows for my curly headed crazy hair girl, but they are expensive and they tend to get lost. But without a strategically placed bow SayJ is hair gone wild. So after so much kid2kidding I decided it'd be cheaper to find bows at the flea market in Alabama. Santuck. Ahhhh...I love that place. We went last month and got all that you see above for $10.00, I think that is pretty good! I can't wait to go back next month and get more. There were lots of bow vendors but I shopped around til I was sure we had the best quality at the cheapest price...and we did! We'll just have to find a spot on her head for the others:) Hahaha. SadieJane usually doesn't like one bow on her head but she did think it was funny after a minute to have 15 on there. Lastly, if you see SayJ with a cute bow in her hair, do NOT comment on it. Most of the time she doesn't know it is there, and as soon as she hears the word it's hand to the head, bow to the floor. But it keeps me going back to Santuck so I'm good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I especially love her facial expression in the top picture. These are priceless. love sissy