Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cookouts, Pool Dates, and Playdates!

SayJ wanted to lay out with the girls!

Playing with Sunny!


I love, love, love summer. Maybe it is because Mick is home before dark each day, maybe it is because we get to catch up with friends, maybe it is because we get to stay up late, maybe it is because it is what it is:) But we have started summer early in our house. We've busted the sprinklers out, we've unpacked the swim diapers, we've turned up the grill and we are having a blast. Last weekend we got to go to the Rich's pool that is like a small water park. It is awesome and Micah stated on the way home that Aunt April's pool was a whole lot funner than our neighborhoods. Maybe we should have waited til the last day of summer to let him see theirs! Sadie Jane loved it too. I don't have any pictures of Micah because he literally never got still enough. We've also been grilling out alot and hanging out in the backyard with friends. The other pictures are SayJ with her boo RhettHanes. They were really cute together this time. Ahhh, I just love summertime, did I already say that? So, what do you love about summer? Give me something new to love???!!!??

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love that my summer will start in just 16 more school days (a litle jealous that yours has already started). And I LOVE that I get to see my family during the summer, especially those cute nieces. Enjoy every minute of it. And call me crazy, but I just love being at home more.