Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Micah Reed 7 Harper turns 4.



It is so hard to believe each year as my babies grow and change. This by far is the most fun age with Micahbird. He is independent enough to have fun by himself but still loves his Momma enough to stick close by and do things with me. He has really started to own his big brother role and I am so thankful. There are still our share of ugliness, but he often is caught trying to teach SadieJane something or loving her too. Micah continues to be the source of so much laughter. The things he does and says just keep me either laughing inside or bursting out if I can't hold it in. Because most of the time he doesn't know he is being funny. I wish I had a steel trap memory but I don't and most of these moments go undocumented. Micah is still so strong-willed and passionate about everything. He is also growing (hard to believe) more competitive with time. He makes more and more expressions just like his Daddy and the two have a really special bond. Micah has definitely turned into a Daddy's boy. He still loves his Momma but he really likes being a boy and doing boy things. It really seems like four is a big change, it makes him seem like a real kid, not a baby anymore. I keep begging him to stop growing but he just wont do it. I seriously can not wait to see the young man he turns into. I have been praying for this little four year old since years before he was even conceived and now I am praying for his future. So hard to believe time goes by this fast! Those first few weeks and months of his life I never would have written a sentence like that but God saw us through and I know He'll do the same through the next season and the next. I thought I'd ask Micah a few questions about himself and document them here. I'd like to say I'd do this for every birthday but I better not set my goals too high.
How old are you now? FOUR!
What has changed? nothing
Who is your favorite person in the world? Daddy AND Mommy (too sweet!)
What is your favorite movie? G-Force (we've watched it once)
What is your favorite show? Swamp People
What do you want to be when you grow up? baseball player
What is your favorite sport? basketball(hahaha)
Who do you look like? I don't KNOW
What is your favorite food? chicken wings!
Where is your favorite restaurant? the mall
Who is your favorite teacher? Mrs. Truitt and Ms. Brooks
Who is your best friend? Daddy and Mommy (suck up:))
What do you wish you got for your birthday? big ole' tent with a present in it...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to Micah!!! I can't believe he is 4 either! What a handsome young man :)

Love y'all!