Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!


Scroll down to see our adventures at the lake from this weekend! After seeing the devastation there we sure were blessed and thankful to still have our cabin standing. I had a busy but great Mother's Day weekend. I knew choosing to go to the lake would be a chore but to see everyone have fun and be with my family was great fun. What a lovely daughter I am that I got not ONE picture of me with my mom, Jenny! I think that was because she was constantly tending to one of my children. Thanks to Jenny for all that she does for us. She surely gives me alot to live up to in being a mom and giving selflessly for her children and now her grandchildren. Love you, Jenny.

At the end of the night last night I realized I didn't get any pictures with my two in their clothes. So right before we put their pj's on we usually have naked time, so we kept the important parts covered and got some pictures anyways:) These would have actually been some of the best pictures we have taken together if only they had clothes on!

No comments: