Monday, May 9, 2011

Jump Right In.




After we got to the lake Micah and SadieJane could hardly wait to get down to the beach and by the water. Jenny and I took them down to play in the sand and before I knew it SayJ was putting a foot in, and then a leg, then Micah was hiking his shorts up to his chest to try to keep them dry but also get in. So, like any good mom, I said, go ahead, jump right in! And they did! It was hilarious. SadieJane even tore her pants on the knees from all the jumping and playing she did! We got them out and cleaned them off in time for me to take them to Oskar's and Jenny to go to dinner with friends, without children. Yippee!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like a great weekend. The part that really caught my eye was "dinner at Oskars". At your wedding Anne, Kristen, Aaron, Lora and I ate there I think 3 days in just two days. YUM!!!

Wendy said...

I meant 3 times in 2 days