Sunday, August 2, 2009

best friends are hard to find


Although they are hard to find I do have quite a few...best friends that is...and I am so thankful. This is a picture of my best friend from high school, Angela, and I. She came in to town briefly and our family got to have lunch with her WHOLE family. Which was really fun since I was sort of a fixture in their home throughout high school and college. I always called Ang's mom Cookie, because she made cookies virtually everytime we were there...Micah got to talk to her and meet her and he found it so confusing that I called her that. The whole time he apparently thought we were going to have dessert. Anyways, Angela moved away after college and never came back. Rare in the land of Dville, but she has found a place for herself in South Ga. So glad it isn't too far away. Here's to friends!

No comments: