Friday, August 21, 2009

My Supermen!

After dinner last night the boys had me put on matching Superman tattoos...ok, it was my idea.
Just one of the Bird's usual photo op face...nice.

Being sick so far hasn't been fun, BUT, my boys have been pretty good to me considering. Mick has been so much help with Micah and even came home for lunch yesterday to check on us. Micah was also pretty good sensing that I needed a little mercy yesterday. So, maybe life after Sadie Jane will take a little more work on each of our behalves, but from encouragement from you all and my two supermen...(which is all the work of the Lord), then I think we'll be just fine.


1 comment:

Ashleigh Greba said...

Micah is getting soo big already :(

That is a very cute picture of him!!! Miss yall.
Everything is good here...tryin to make some good friends and getting the hang of a new schedule.

Hope all is well there!
Love you.