Sunday, August 30, 2009

boring?

Terrible pic of me, but the only one of me, Jane and Sadie Jane!
Paul and Hayden
Jane and Hayden*


My mom says my posts lately have been boring, especially if they are without pictures. But it is hard to take picture with snot running down your face:) Now I am all better, except for the whole baby in the belly thing...and back to pictures...and hopefully excitement for Jenny! Friday we headed to the lake to hang out with my parents and Hayden and my cousin Jane and her husband Paul. Jane is who Sadie Jane is named for so it was fun to catch up with them and play a little at the lake. I didn't get very many pictures there either because it was hot and our lake house is on top of a hill. That is a great combination to create some really nasty "cankles" (for those that don't know, that is where you see no difference between your calf and ankle) With all the swelling my toes looked like they might pop off. Pictures of that to come. It was a short trip and Micah got attacked by ants...his arch enemy so he is one unhappy boy. But it was still good to see Paul and Janie and spend time with them on the water. Mick did get to put the seadoo in for a few hours! Only once the whole summer...hopefully next year we'll do better.

*Micah was so grumpy he did not want his picture taken or anyone to look at him for that matter. So Hayden was happy to get all the attention:)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ants are my arch enemy too!!!