Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amongst Friends

Stack of girliness! Pink is such a beautiful thing.

Oh how I love the monogram machine:)

April and I

Me with the "Mom's" at the shower.
All the younger girls...sorry Val:)

The hostesses from the side. They make me look so small.

Being silly...

Me with the hostesses minus Taron:(

I've always wanted to be on a cake:) Thanks Taron! I even got to take home a thigh...
Part of my gifts for the girls that matched the table decorations...that match Sadie Jane's room!

Today I had a shower with some of my closest girlfriends and some Mom's:) I hadn't planned on having a shower with my second but three of my best friends surprised me by planning one anyways! Amy, April and Taron (who had a sick baby and didn't make it:( threw me a small shower today and it was so much fun. My sister in law Wendy is throwing me another one in a bit so don't be offended if you didn't get invited...your turn is coming...I am totally teasing! It was a rainy mess and Micah was a terror so it was so nice to get together with friends and celebrate Sadie Jane who is growing rapidly. I got tons of monogrammed things...which I love. I would monogram anything that sat still. I feel a little more prepared for the big day knowing she will be so well dressed. Seriously I am so thankful for the friends God has blessed me with that all minister to me in different ways. Thank you, Jesus!

Sidenote: Some of the monogrammed stuff was given early by my cousin Sissy...and I wanted to make sure I said thank you and I love it! Since I don't have her email I thought I would say thanks here:)

Second Sidenote: All of the personalized stationary, etc. for Sadie Jane was done by another of my best friends, Alison who just opened her own business. www.theenglishpea.com. If you need a really neat unique gift she is your girl! Thanks Alison!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

So good to see you and everyone today! I'm glad I got invited :) I can't wait for SJ to get here!! Love yoU!

The Kimmels said...

You did get tons of cute stuff!! :) Great spending time with the girls. I enjoyed it! I "ditto" sarah's comment -- I cannot wait for Sadie Jane to be here!