Monday, August 3, 2009

Mick's Dream Room

Micah on his big boy bed...all proud.
Pointing to his personalized scoreboard.

The scoreboard! Thanks to Nana and Pops for some help funding such a cool finishing touch!


Micah showing off his new room...in his big boy briefs noless!

The boy loves to cheese it! Sitting on a trunk that was Uncle Cliff's army trunk.

Another wall...

The bed (was Pops when he was a little boy) with Pottery Barn sheets and pillows...we couldn't afford the comforter but the sheets look just as cute if you ask me.

I mean Micah's Dream Room. Hee Hee! We have just finished Micah's Big Boy Room. The theme of course is baseball and I will have to say it is pretty cute. Mick took lots of ownership in creating this room and I think he wishes it was his. Micah has been sleeping in his big boy bed for amost 2 months or so now and doing amazingly well. He has come to terms with baby sister getting his old room and his crib. Even though yesterday during a fit he cried to be put in "baby sister's crib" too funny! We finally attacked Sadie Jane's room this past weekend and are close to being done. The hardest part was the painting and thanks to my handy hubby I didn't have to pick up a brush. We are waiting on a few things to finish her room and I will post pictures of it then. I will have to say I LOVE it!

We also went to the Dr. today to take a look at Sadie Jane. She is so cute and played Peekaboo the whole time. Which was a neat little gift for Micah because that is what he says he is going to do with her when she gets out. She is a big girl too but not as big as Micah was...she is only in the 77th percentile....Micah was in the 95th or above. But Dr. S. thinks we are looking at another big baby so we picked the tentative birthday for Miss Sadie Jane to be September 28th. We'll see if she holds on that long! I can't believe we already have a date...this pregnancy has gone by so quickly.


4 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!! I can't wait to see Sadie Jane's room! I can't believe you have a date already, too!!! I'm surprised Dr. S picked a Tuesday for her delivery. :-)

Alison said...

The 28th is just four days after my birthday. September is not a bad month to be born in and aren't Libras supposed to be pretty. Ha! Ha! I am just kidding. Of course Sadie Jane will be.

MissingMyIsaac said...

WOW, September seems so close!!! It will be here before ya know it :)

Micah's room is so cute, good work!

Sarah said...

Love the room! Micah is such a big boy! With underwear and a room to prove it! Can't wait to see the pretty girly room!