Thursday, August 13, 2009

sweetest story...to me:)

Today has been a busy yet productive day. I had to work and Micah stayed with Destiny for the morning...then lunch with family then the dreaded grocery store. I always talk about Micah being difficult and I am sure dinner will be its own story but he was great at the grocery store. Which is no small task. Anyways, we left the grocery store and walked outside...the sun was so bright and I said oh I wish someone would turn that sun off it is too hot! Micah said I can't turn it off Mommy. I said oh well...We get in the car and head to the bank...he was being so good I figured one more errand was in order. I look back and he has his hand to his ear like he's on the cell phone this is how his conversation went:

Hey Jesus

Can you turn the light off?

Thank you Jesus

Bye Jesus

Then he hung up his pretend phone. I said who did you call and he told me he had asked Jesus to turn the light off. Boy does he get things more than I know. I was so proud that he at least knew Jesus was in charge of the sun:)

I know, not exactly rocket science but it was the sweetest story ... to me. And that was all that mattered. Thank you, Jesus!