Friday, July 25, 2008

To Nana's house we go...


So Micah is spending the night with Nana tonight. This is the first time he will have spent the night away from us and probably the first time he has spent more than 8 hours away from his momma. I know, don't judge me people...he was on the boob for 13 months, don't judge me for that either. We have a supper club tonight with friends and we are planning a trip with friends over Labor Day so tonight is our trial run. I have no worries as to Nana's capabilities but I still will worry about my bird. I know that he will probably not even want to come back home but we'll see. Here he is getting his blankie ready to take to Nana's house. He doesn't usually get to get it out of the bed so he was going to show Mick.

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

He looks so grown up in this picture! The look on his face says "momma - don't leave me!".
So glad you guys had the opportunity to have a night by yourselves! I bet that was a lot of fun!