Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I like his costume...

The only pic I have with Clint for quite some time and I apologize for the pj's...it gets worse though...
Nice shirt tucked into your tighty whitey's Hayden!
Hayden and his Jenny with their flag pens on by the flag! Hayden is already so patriotic! (because of his Budda)

Hayden was enthralled with Clint throughout the weekend and gave poor Clinton no rest most of the time. When Clint got ready to leave Hayden said "I like his costume.." I tried to explain that he wasn't playing dress up but that was his uniform for work. A little to hard to explain what his job will be. I will say I wanted to take the time to thank those of you who read that are serving or have friends or family serving near or far. I didn't have the computer over the fourth so I am doing it now. Being around Clinton, who I have known since before he was born made the whole war thing a bit more real. The chances of him being deployed are pretty good and that brings the war very close to home. I hate that it takes that to bring the awareness to us, but for me it does. So just remember to pray for those soldiers and their families. Especially those boys who are fresh out of college like my sweet cousin. I can't imagine doing what he does at such a young age.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how mature Clinton looks!! It's been forever since I've seen him, and my how he has changed!!