Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hayden's "Party" and visit from the Collier's





Every year I plan and throw Hayden's Bday Party, but this year it fell at an awkward time and we are out of town both surrounding weekends and with my own child I somehow dropped the ball a bit. Sooo...we had an impromptu party on Hayden's birthday on the day that my roommate from college and her family were stopping by. Hayden thought that they drove all the way from New Orleans for his party. Aunt Amy, Uncle Brad and Paxton came over and of course Jenny and Budda. Hayden got to pick out his own cake and he decided he wanted to dress up for his party..hence the Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh pics. Seriously we hope that Hayden had a great day and I pray that he feels so loved considering his circumstance. He is a wild boy but we love him so much!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We had a fun time at the birthday party! Hayden has such a sweet aunt!!!