Thursday, July 24, 2008

our big micahbird






So here are some pictures for my mom. Micah did not love the sand at the beach. Apparently the sand at the lake is much different and he only likes it there? Micah acted like we had sat him down on thousands of tiny little knives and no way would he sit back down in it after I picked him up. I was determined that my child like the beach so we repeated the process three mornings in a row. After that we gave up. Hopefully next year he will like it. I thought for sure he would like the ocean but he also thought it was trying to attack him, going in and out like that...so he didn't want any part in that either. So he spent some time at the pool and loved that. But with the cotton in the ears and the cold we opted out of that too after a few days. Here are some of the cute pictures we got. Micah is now trying to talk so hard. He says uh oh really clear and then he will try to imitate anything I say he just can't quite get it yet.

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Hey! Glad you are feeling a bit better! I LOVE the photos from the beach. My favorites are the one of Micah in the sunset, the ones with him and his cousins' hands on him & the family photos all turned out really well! Can't beat a great opportunity to take unforgettable photos -- that's what I always say! ;)
Miss you!!

Amy said...

Such cute pictures!!! I agree with Suzie-I really like the one of him in the sunset!