Thursday, July 31, 2008

playdate with Pax





Before the chaos of our little family crisis we had a playdate with Pax on Amy's last official day as a stay at home momma. Boy will we miss being able to visit them and calling her at any time of the day. Amy definitely planned it right (actually God did) with getting to spend those first few months at home with Paxton. He is getting so big and is becoming so animated. He loves to look at Micah and laugh. He even confided in me by gurgling something that was so secret I couldn't understand it. It was really funny watching he and Micah interact. Paxton is much more in tune with the people around him, while Micah tends to just tune everyone out. Amy even put Paxton in Micah's high chair and he thought it was great. He looked so cute just sitting there like a big boy. Micah wasn't real thrilled with it though. Thankfully no one was injured though. I know Aim has mixed emotions about going back to school and I am anxious for her; but I am sure it will be fine and she has awesome people to watch Paxton, her family! We will still be visiting her classroom regularly maybe even bringing Paxton with us!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Glad yall got to visit. The pictures of the boys are so cute. Looking forward to Labor Day!!

Sarah said...

So cute!! I need to see my friend Micah soon! And his mom :)

The Kimmels said...

Love the photos!
I hope everything is ok with your sister and the rest of the family! Let me know if there is anything I can do!!

Amy said...

What cute pictures!?!?!? Thanks for the sweet post! We will CERTAINLY miss yall, and I'll miss talking to you whenever I want! :-(