Tuesday, July 29, 2008

chaos



Hayden ended up spending the morning with Micah and I yesterday. We had alot of fun but I had a little upset stomach. I know, too much info. except if you really know me you know that since I spend at least half of my life on the throne, I spend a little bit of time talking about it. Sooo, like I said I HAD to go and my only choice was to put Hayden in charge. Micah is usually fine on his own, we have taken all of the neccessary safety precautions(that we know of). But, Hayden decided to open his toy cabinet while I was unable to see. So, he enlisted Micah to help him unload every last toy from that cabinet. Micah was so happy to oblige since he never knew the joys that were held behind door number two. (no relation to the #2 I was doing) I could hear them doing something and I kept yelling and asking Hayden if everything was ok and to dig anything that Micah put in his mouth out. He did so and when I walked out I found this lovely pile of chaos. Notice Hayden's innocent look.

No comments: