Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...






We went and picked out our Christmas tree from the Pops' high school football boosters. He is so nice to help us all get a fresh tree each year and miraculously it lives the whole season with Mick and I assuming the other is watering. We'll see with four tiny hands if it holds out this year. We had a lot of fun decorating and getting the ornaments on. Micah really got into things this year and well Sadie Jane "got into everything". Love this time of the year, the story of Jesus' birth, the traditions, family time and the focus on something other than ourselves.

For the first time in along time I have a list of pictures on my camera to catch up on...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute!! Christmas time with kiddos looks super fun!

It was so good to see you the other day! I love me some Micah stories! I told mom about the "you are the teachers and you need to help my friends" story! And the "I forgive you and Jesus still loves you" one!

Love y'all!!!